I am only taking clients online using Zoom or FaceTime. Reiki, Hypnotherapy, and readings of all kinds work just as well if not even better online as they do in person because you will be able to float around your house after your session and enjoy the buzz, and not have to worry about driving right after.
Reiki Master/Teacher of Both Usui’s System of Natural Healing AND Usui’s Holy Fire Reiki
8 hr8 hours
This class will go deeper into how Reiki can benefit you and your clients on many different levels especially mentally/emotionally/spiritually, how to attune students, the Reiki Level 3 symbols and tips on writing and teaching your own Reiki classes if this is the direction you would like to go with Reiki. Not everyone has to teach Reiki after becoming a Reiki Master. It is a very personal decision.
Here is what you will learn to Master in Reiki Master Level:
- Overview/revisiting of Reiki 2
- Learning the Reiki Master Symbols
- Being attuned to the Master Symbols
- More practice on others for Reiki on a deeper level.
- Many meditations using Reiki
- Reiki Mantras
- How to teach Reiki if that is something you want to do.
- How to attune people.
- More coaching on how to build your practice.
- Importance of self-healing now that you are a Master.
- Importance of a meditation/spiritual practice now that you are a Master.
- Field trip in Nature (weather permitting) for the final Holy Fire Reiki Master attunement.
- Your different bodies (Pain body, Emotional body, etc)
- The many layers of the aura.
- How to charge up and use a Reiki Crystal Grid.
- How to create a Reiki Shield.
- How to fill a room with Reiki.
- More Reiki Guide meditations.
- Reiki Fingers and Psychic Surgery…working with the organs of the body.
- Anatomy of the Chakras
- What to do before and after teaching a class or doing a session.
This class is between 7 and 8 hours
To cancel you must call us at least 24 hours in advance to reschedule.